How to Get All Badges in NBA 2K17
If you’re wanting to make your player the best they can possibly be, you’ll want to get your hands on just about as many badges as you can in NBA 2K17. Of course, every badge has different requirements and brings its own unique bonuses to the table.
To give you a helping hand, we’ve put together a list of how to get all badges in NBA 2K17, as well as what they do. So without further ado, let’s check ’em out.
Athletic Badges in NBA 2K17
- Your screens are more effective.
- Set 200 screens during a season to unlock.
- Better at scoring over defenders.
Lob City Finisher
- Better at scoring from alley-oops.
- Score 15 alley-oops during a season to unlock.
One Man Fast Break
- You get better at going on and scoring from a fast break.
- Score 100 times on a fast break during a season to unlock.
- Better at scoring over defenders.
- Score 15 contact dunks during a season to unlock.
Inside Scoring Badges in NBA 2K17
- Changing the shot in air or trying trickier shots yields better results.
- Attempt at least 15 reverse layups during a season to unlock.
- You are better at performing the drop step near the rim.
Dream-Like Up and Under
- Better performance from up and under moves.
- Attempt 50 up and under shots out of the post throughout an entire season to unlock.
Pick and Roller
- When playing pick and roll moves, you get better results.
- Call for a screen at least 100 times throughout an entire season to unlock.
Post Spin Technician
- You are better at performing spin and drive moves.
- Spin or drive out of the post 100 times throughout an entire season to unlock.
- Scoring a basket after an offensive rebound is made close to the hoop is easier.
- Contact shots near the hoop don’t affect energy as much.
- Score 75 contact layups during a season to unlock.
- Shoot great floaters.
- Attempt 75 floaters during a season to unlock.
Outside Scoring Badges in NBA 2K17
- You shoot better three pointers from the corners of the court.
- Score 25 three point shots from the corner during a season to unlock.
- Improved performance when taking mid-range shots.
Deep Range Deadeye
- Improved performance when taking shots from deep range.
- You get better results when shooting deep threes.
- You score more when trying difficult shots off dribbles.
Pick and Popper
- You are better as the popper when playing this move.
- When shooting the ball, you can spend a lot of energy without losing effectiveness.
- Score a basket when your stamina is in the red to unlock.
Catch and Shoot
- You are better at scoring still-standing shots.
- Score 50 catch and shoot shots to unlock.
Playmaking Badges in NBA 2K17
- When performing a dribble move, your opponent can stumble or even fall.
- Get 200 ISO crossovers during your career to unlock.
- You can throw better passes when trying to go on the break.
- Get 250 total defensive rebounds during a season to unlock.
- Amazing passer, gets you a ton of assists.
- Get 300 assists in 20 consecutive matches to unlock.
- You throw better flashy passes.
- Make 50 flashy passes during a season to unlock.
Lob City Passer
- You get more accurate passes for alley-oops.
- Get 50 alley-oop assists during a season to unlock.
Pick and Roll Maestro
- You throw better passes in pick and roll moves.
- Perform 100 successful pick and roll moves to unlock.
Rebounding Badges in NBA 2K17
- You get better at rebounding when on defense.
Defensive Badges in NBA 2K17
- When defending a player, he loses a random offensive skill he might have.
- Your player gets better at winning charge calls.
- During a season, win 7 charge calls to unlock.
- You’re able to ignore or get around screens easier.
- You get better at stealing the ball from your opponent.
- Steal the ball 50 times during an entire season to unlock.
- Not only that you get higher chances at blocking shots, but the player you defend also has lower chances of scoring when he’s your match up.
Chase Down Artist
- Improved blocking shots.
- Block a minimum of 25 shots during a season to unlock.
Personality Badges in NBA 2K17
- An amazing offensive player that strives to do the most on the field.
- During a series of 15 consecutive games, your Field Goal attempts by Assists ratio must be at least 4 to 1 (PG), 4.5 to 1 (SG), 5 to 1 (SF), 8 to 1 (PF), 8 to 1 (C).
- You can single-handedly drive your team to victory.
- For any period of 20 games, play 60% of team minutes per game and be the best rated offensive player in the team to unlock.
- You perform better in important games and game moments.
- You can see incoming double teams and you perform better during the playoffs.
- Get the Finals MVP award or be the highest rated player when a season ends to unlock.
- When you’re on the court, your teammates perform better in defense.
- You need to have played at least 30 games and have your Defender discipline at level 18 to unlock.
- Your tough physical play allows you to wreak havoc on the floor.
- During a season, get 10 hard fouls to unlock.
- A very outgoing type of player.
- Choose to celebrate every time you have the option to do so to unlock.
- When you’re on the court, your teammates perform better in offense.
- You need to have played at least 30 games and have your Playmaker discipline at level 18 to unlock.
- You are generally liked by teammates and everybody else.
- Make a connection with either Giannis Antetokounmpo, Chris Bosh, Tony Parker or Andre Drummond to unlock. Note that if you get this, you can’t get the Reserved badge.
- When you are playing injured or very tired, your skills won’t drop as much.
- For any 20 consecutive games, play 80% of team minutes to unlock.
High Work Ethic
- Works harder than most other players.
Keep It Real
- Responds best to more aggressive approach.
- A very calm, chill player.
Legendary Work Ethic
- Very hard working type of player.
- A player for whom the team matters more than personal performance. He’s the real MVP.
- During a series of 15 consecutive games, your Field Goal attempts by Assists ratio must be at least 2 to 1 (PG), 2.5 to 1 (SG), 3 to 1 (SF), 6 to 1 (PF), 6 to 1 (C).
- You increase the Hot meter faster
- You must get your player to Hot during 5 consecutive games to unlock.
Pat My Back
- Responds best to friendlier approach.
- A quiet, introverted type of player.
- Make a connection with either Chris Paul or James Harden to unlock. Note that if you get this, you can’t get the Friendly badge.
- You can make big, important plays when coming off the bench or after a timeout. This also energizes teammates.
- For any period of 6 games, average a minimum of 7 points per game when coming off the bench to unlock.
- A player’s whose behavior can go from one extreme to the other.
- A highly inconsistent player. Not the best badge to have!