Marvel Ultimate Alliance is by far the best superhero, multiplayer, adventure RPG game to play with your friends. You won’t be fighting much over who gets to play who, as there are plenty of heroes to choose from in this game. One of the heroes you can pick is Daredevil himself. But first, you’ll need to unlock him by collection five out of all of his figures. Each is scattered throughout different levels in the game. Here they all are:
- Omega Base: When you encounter the first gear you need to take down, go to your right instead and find a figure down the stairs.
- Atlantis: When you free a soldier from a clam in this level, he’ll give you keys to a weapon cache. Head over to it, near the submarine, and you’ll also find a figure.
- Valley of Spirits: In the room where fire dragons are, find the figure in the middle along the statued walls.
- Sanctum Sanctorum: Vision will ask you to find something for him. You’ll find the figure up the stairs on the left-hand side.
- Murderworld: Before heading through the hall that has wall spikes chasing you, check for where the barrels are and smash them to reveal the figure.
- Mephisto’s Realm: Before seeing Ghost Rider, check under the tree in this area.
- Bifrost Bridge: Check under Odin’s left arm for the figure.
- Asgard: Check the left-hand side of the first area right when you start the level. You should see a weapon cache with a figure.
- Niffleheim: Near the end, where you find Volla’s ring and a save point, check the roof.
And there you have it! You’ll be able to play as the blind acrobat, Daredevil, all you want! As for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, you should be able to play as him from Castle Doom onwards.