Square Enix has stealth released another title of theirs, as Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is now available on smartphones in the west. The game is free-to-play and can be downloaded on iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play. Yesterday, Square Enix also had a surprise release of Adventure of Man, now available on the PlayStation Vita.
Brave Exvius features a brand new original story, that has you joining up with heroes from across the Final Fantasy series as you explore a new realm. Here’s an overview of the game’s story, along with a couple of features.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’ Story:
The hopes and dreams of
legendary warriors given life.
A world of crystals and the visions that slumber within. Harnessing the power of the crystals, mankind prospered, nations flourished. But just as day gives way to night, that era of peace proved but a fleeting illusion. Now, as their world stands on the precipice of ruin, two young knights summon visions to their side as they strike out on a journey to chase the shadows. So begins a new tale of crystals, and the heroes who would save them…
- Simple battle feature with strategy! – Easy and interactive battles! Tap the screen to attack, but combine magic abilities with tactical know-how to overpower your opponents in strategic maneuvers! Plus! High quality CG animations of your favorite Final Fantasy summons!
- Search in the field and complete dungeons! – Move characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes to your destinations! Talk to people in towns to receive quests. Complete them to get items, gil, and even rare items! It’s got all the many features of an RPG in an easy portable form!
Are you going to be downloading Final Fantasy Brave Exvius today? Have you played any of Square Enix’s previous mobile games like Final Fantasy Record Keeper? Leave a comment below and let us know.
CHECK OUT MORE
- PS4 Will No Longer Support Ustream Features Starting in August
- Final Fantasy VII Monopoly In the Works. Due 2017
- The Tetris Movie Will Be the First Part in a Sci-fi Trilogy
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Needs to Sell 2M Copies to Be Profitable