Ratchet and Clank has been released and has received a great response from both gamers and critics alike. It seems we are all happy to see an icon of thew PlayStation return.
VideoGamerUK reports that Insomniac Games has announced two updates which will be released for the game in order to help patch up any bugs. Update 1.03 is rolling out today in the US and will patch the follow:
- Balance FMV and game volume
- Adjusted card drop probabilities
- Adjustments to hoverboard races
- Trade Up
- Fixed issue where trophy could not be unlocked if all cards are collected before trading.
- Fixed issue where players got stuck on Aridia near hydrodisplacer section
- Fixed issue where players could not obtain Gold Bolt on Gaspar
- Fixed issue where players couldn’t finish flying section (and trophy) on Pokitaru due to crash.
- Fixed issue where hoverboard races on Rilgar were not available
- Fixed issue where players could get stuck on Warship in Nebula G34
- Fixed issue where players could get stuck on Kalebo III
- Fixed issue where players could get stuck during trespasser puzzle on Deplanetizer
- Fixed issue where dying at the same time as the final boss causes fight to contantly reload
- Fixed issue where Hologuise isn’t available on Deplanetizer.
- Fixed issue where Grim’s garage won’t open on Veldin after killing enemies.
- Fixed issue where game could crash on Batalia while obtaining RYNO card.
- Fixed issue where cinematic on Aridia would play when dying before clearing area.
- Fixed issue where XP/levels gained after final boss would not carry over to new Challenge Mode.
Update 1.04 should arrive sometime next week and will change the following:
- Use “No HUD” cheat with the Plasma Striker zoom
- Big Al’s audio should now properly play
- Tech Head
- Trophy should unlock properly
- Fixed issue where Kerwan train sequence wouldn’t start.
- Fixed issue on Pokitaru where Big Al/Felton would not progress back to ship.
- Fixed issue where crates would disappear at certain camera angles.
- Fixed issue on Nebula G34 where player could not progress after boss fight.
- Fixed issue where boost rings would sometimes disappear during hoverboard races.
- The Bouncer now retains XP and upgrades if entitlement is lost.
Ratchet and Clank was released earlier this month and has been very successful. It has managed to reach the number one spot in the UK Game Charts and has no doubt helped drum up excitement for the upcoming Ratchet and Clank movie.
Check out more
- This Pokémon League of Legends Crossover Video Is Top Notch
- Diablo 3 Is Adding Actual iZombie Characters to the Game
- Which of These 10 Dark Souls III Players Are You?