If you’ve been chomping at the bit for Hitman: Episode 2, you’re in luck. Square Enix announced today that the second episode will be releasing tomorrow. But there’s a staggered schedule dependent on your location. Here’s how it’s gonna work:
- Xbox One users around the world and PS4 users in Middle East, Africa, Oceania, and Europe will see a rolling release. Once the clock hits midnight on April 26 in your region, it’ll be made available.
- PS4 users in the US, Canada, and Latin America will see a time window release. It’ll be set between 8 AM and 10 AM PST on April 26.
- Steam users will see a fixed time release beginning at 9 AM PST.
Before Hitman’s second episode comes out tomorrow, IO Interactive will release an update that’ll fix problems the game has had. You’ll be able to reconnect after disconnecting from the servers, tweak challenge rewards, and reduce the loading times significantly. You can check out the full list here.
Check Out More
- NIS America Will No Longer Be Publishing Atlus Games in Europe
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Gets a New Gameplay Trailer Ahead of Release
- Sakurai Recalls Last Email He Received from Satoru Iwata