Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is on the horizon, and fans can’t wait to jump into the boots of Nathan Drake and embark on one final adventure. To help tide us over until the game’s release, Naughty Dog has begun releasing a series of five videos which gives fans a behind the scenes look at how the game is coming along and what sort of work goes into such a project.
The first episode was released last week and was called “The Evolution of Uncharted.” The second episode, “Growing Up with Drake”, has just been released.
As the blurb states, this video allows you to “go behind-the-scenes as the team reflects on what it’s been like growing in age in parallel with the characters and how that’s shaped the mindset and key themes of Uncharted 4.”
Three more episodes are set to be released, and will be:
- The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: Pushing Technical Boundaries Part 1
- The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: Pushing Technical Boundaries Part 2
- The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: In the End
Hopefully these vids will help the wait be a little more bearable. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is due to be released on May 10, exclusively on the PlayStation 4.
Check Out More:
- PSVR and Antonio Banderas Are a Perfect Match
- There Will Be a PSVR Bundle Including Camera and Move Controllers
- Twitch is Streaming 4 Days of Julia Child to Kick Off a Dedicated Food Channel
- 5 Actresses That Would Make a Great Lara Croft