Fallout 4 has reached the top spot in the UK gaming charts for the week ending on November 15. Not only is the game the third biggest launch of 2015 so far, but its also the best launch week the series has ever had.
Sales monitor Chart-Track reveals that Fallout 4 has beaten Fallout: New Vegas’ debut week sales by 213 percent and has beaten the likes of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and FIFA 16 to the number one spot.
Rise of the Tomb Raider has also done very well despite being exclusive to the Xbox and has come in fourth place with 85 percent of its sales going to the Xbox One version of the game.
The top ten are as follows:
- Fallout 4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- FIFA 16
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- Need for Speed
- Football Manager 2016
- Lego Dimensions
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate
- Halo 5: Guardians
More Fallout 4
- Stop What You’re Doing, Dogmeat Can Play With a Teddy Bear
- Fallout 4’s Release Took Away Pornhub Traffic
- Fallout 4’s Biggest Mystery May Be These Two Skeletons and Their Safe