Mutts, RadStags, Mole Rats, RadRoaches, Bloatflies, and Blood Bugs are extremely easy to take down as long as you don’t allow yourself to get surrounded. With the exception of RadRoaches, you will usually fight these things in an open area, which should give you ample opportunities to run if need be. Most die in one or two shots with any weapon (except for Gamma weapons, do not use radiation against these enemies). For the stronger Blood Bugs, shoot out the wings if you’re having trouble avoiding their attacks.
The only thing you need to be aware of is that they will often use attacks that do damage over time, and every attack often gives you some Rads to have to deal with. When you spot a large group of any of these, pop a Rad-X (raises your radiation resistance for a period of time) and go in and make a mess. Be sure to loot them all for food stuffs.
Have you been enjoying the dangerous Wasteland life in Fallout 4? Let us know in the comments below.
Check out more
- This Fallout 4 Vault Is Probably the Only Successful One Ever
- Players Can Farm Infinite XP in Fallout 4 With This Quest Glitch
- Fallout 4’s Release Took Away Pornhub Traffic
- Fallout 4’s Most Annoying Enemy: This Unmovable Brahmin
- Fallout 4’s Biggest Mystery May Be These Two Skeletons and Their Safe