Today, Microsoft announced that their New Xbox One Experience would go live for all users on November 12. In their blog post, the publisher listed what to expect from the update, including:
- Faster performance
- Improved game experience
- Vertical scrolling allows faster access to activities and content
- Expanded social content and engagement
- Game Hubs that give you updates on your games directly from the developers and engage with content provided by the Xbox One community
- Fully customizable Avatars
- The ability to directly like, comment, and share content with friends
The New Xbox One Experience is also gonna bring backwards compatibility to the system, with over 100 Xbox 360 games available for gamers, and plenty more in the months to come.
Excited for the New Xbox One Experience? Let us know in the comments below.