The second Street Fighter V beta test kicks off on Oct. 21, and it’s going to reach even more people than August’s beta did. This time, PlayStation 4 and PC players in any country will be able to play together, and this beta will have an entirely different set of playable characters.
Capcom Unity has posted the schedule for the beta, which begins tomorrow and ends on Oct. 25. Capcom will also test their downloadable content service by adding new characters in the middle of testing.
Here’s all of the important dates so you can spend more time playing and less time at the dreaded “press any button” screen.
- 10/21/15 6:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (10/22 2:00 a.m. BST/10:00 a.m. JST) – The second SFV beta begins for PS4 users. Characters available: Ken, Necalli, Vega, R. Mika
- 10/22/15 2:00 p.m. PST (10:00 p.m. BST/ 10/23 6:00 a.m. JST) – Servers down for scheduled maintenance for 12 hours.
- 10/23/15 2:00 a.m. PST (10:00 a.m. BST/6:00 p.m. JST) – Servers back online. Rashid unlocked.
- 10/23/15 9:00 a.m. PST (5:00 p.m. BST/ 10/24 1:00 a.m. JST) – The second SFV beta begins for both PC and PS4 users (cross-platform play).
- 10/23/15 5:00 p.m. PST (10/24 1:00 a.m. BST/9:00 a.m. JST) – Karin unlocked.
- 10/24/15 4:00 a.m. PST (12:00 p.m. BST/8:00 p.m. JST) – Servers down for scheduled maintenance for 10 hours.
- 10/24/15 2:00 p.m. PST (10:00 p.m. BST/ 10/25 6:00 a.m. JST) – Servers back online.
- 10/25/15 4:00 p.m. PST (10/26 12:00 a.m. BST/ 8:00 a.m. JST) – Beta 2 concludes.
Which character will you be playing the most in this beta? Let us know in the comments.