As the release of Fallout 4 comes closer Bethesda has kicked off a week-long sale of Fallout themed clothing and accessories called the Great War Sales Event. This sale brings discounts to already existing items as well as introduces some brand new Fallout merchandise including a bright Blue and Yellow wired Xbox One controller.
Each of the new items will be rolled out one by one throughout the week with some coming in severely limited qualities. During the Great War Sales Event you’ll have the opportunity to get your hands on:
- Great War 2015 t-shirt- $16, or free with a Fallout 4 preorder.
- Xbox One Wired Vault Boy Controller- Available Tuesday (limited supply of 5000)
- Pip-Boy Messenger Bag- Available Wednesday.
- Vault-Tec Watch- Available Thursday (limited supply of 1500)
- Limited Edition Fallout 4 Art Book- Available Friday (limited supply of 5000)
Just in case you don’t happen to be fan of Fallout, the sale will also discount some merchandise across other Bethesda properties such as Wolfenstein and The Elder Scrolls.
Just recently Bethesda released a brand new live-action trailer for their upcoming RPG. It was also revealed that the game would support the PlayStation 4’s remote play feature thanks to the same mind that made it possible for Destiny.
Fallout 4 is set to release on Nov 10 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- Listen to Halo 5’s Entire 39-Track Soundtrack for Free
- GTA Online: Lowriders DLC Trailer Release
- Destiny to up Exotic Light Level and Update Old Perks