Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate has taken the top spot in the UK gaming charts upon its release, ending FIFA 16’s three week streak of being in top position.
According to Chart-Track, Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate has had stronger sales than last year’s Assassin’s Creed: Rogue, but hasn’t performed quite as well as Assassin’s Creed: Unity.
Guitar Hero Live has made its debut at No. 3, beating Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, which currently stands in 4th position. Grand Theft Auto V is still enjoying strong sales at 5th position and Lego Dimensions has taken 6th place.
It’s worth noting that Nintendo’s The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes failed to reach the top ten upon its release, reaching the 11th spot in its first week.
Below you can check out the top ten list for the past week.
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate
- FIFA 16
- Guitar Hero Live
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Lego Dimensions
- Destiny: The Taken King
- Forza Motorsport 6
- Lego Jurassic World
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
[Source: UK Game Charts]
- Pilot the Millennium Falcon in Star Wars Battlefront
- PlayStation VR is a Worthy Contender in the Virtual Reality Race
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Hid a Brilliant Secret (Spoilers)