If you’ve been playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain or at least reading our articles on the game, you might have realized that Quiet’s choice of attire or lack thereof is something that everyone has been talking about recently.
If you don’t mind spoilers, you can check out Why Quiet Is So Naked according to Hideo Kojima, but even still, we think that there are a multitude of other outfit choices that would have been more suitable for Quiet that still would have made sense with Kojima’s reasoning for her nakedness.
Angela Bermudez showed her own rendition of Quiet to celebrate the release of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain in Costa Rica. She does an amazing job of matching the character’s likeness, and that is something to celebrate in and of itself. Bravo Angela Bermudez.
— Angela Bermúdez 🖌️🐉 (@AngelaBermudezA) September 4, 2015
If you’re interested in seeing these pictures in their full and not yet cropped forms, feel free to check them out individually below, with the addition of one other picture from a different tweet.
More Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Everyone’s Playing MGSV: TPP and Hideo Kojima Is Watching Mad Max
- How to Beat Quiet in the Easiest and Most Embarrassing Way
- MGSV: The Phantom Pain – How to Get the Silly Chicken Hat
- Clothes MGS V’s Quiet Could’ve Worn and Been Just Fine In
- Quiet Gives Snake a Crazy Birthday Surprise in Metal Gear Solid V: TPP