GFK Chart-Track has revealed that Nintendo’s Super Mario Maker has debuted at number 2 on the UK Sales Charts, just behind Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain which is enjoying its second week at number 1.
Super Mario Maker knocked Mad Max down to number 3, which in turn dropped last week’s number 3 title Gears of War: Ultimate Edition down to number 6. Meanwhile, Grand Theft Auto V continues to sell copies as it’s holding on at number 7.
Outside the top 10, The Elder Scrolls Online jumped up 13 places to number 11 and Watch Dogs re-entered the charts at number 28. Besides Super Mario Maker, the only other Nintendo game to make it on the charts is Splatoon which is splatting away at number 25.
Here are the top 10 games sold in the UK as of the week ending Sept 12:
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Super Mario Maker
- Mad Max
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- Until Dawn
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
- Grand Theft Auto V
- LEGO Jurassic World
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
So what do you think of the latest UK sales charts and Super Mario Maker? Let us know in the comments below.
- Tatsumi Kimishima Has Been Named as Nintendo’s New President
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void Opening Cinematic Kills Bugs Dead This November
- Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Guide – How to Find the Metamaterials Specialist