Rocket League has fast become one of the most popular digital games on the PlayStation Store and received critical acclaim for its fast paced action and anarchic teamwork.
The game is an absolute blast to play with friends but in case you’re hoping for some fresh content, then you’re in luck. It has just been announced on the Official PlayStation Blog that new DLC for Rocket League is going to be released.
Called Revenge of the Battle-Cars, the DLC has been inspired by Psyinix’s 2008 game Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars. To get you excited, a trailer for the DLC has been released. The DLC will include:
- Two classic SARPBC Battle-Cars, Scarab and Zippy
- 12 new decals (six for each new car)
- Three new paint types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- Two new wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- Two new Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- Four new Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- Two new Antennas (Retro Balls from SARPBC)
- Five new Trophies
The Revenge of the Battle-Cars Rocket League DLC will cost €3.99/£3.29 and is due to be released within the next few weeks. However, Psyonix also plans to release some extra few items alongside the DLC which will consist of two new arenas.
[Source: PlayStation Blog]