With less than a week left before Destiny: The Taken King releases, this is the last chance to purchase any last minute year one exotics from Xur. Just hope he happens to have the ones that you’ve been missing. If you’re looking to see the mysterious agent of the nine this weekend, then look no further than the Tower, right across from Lord Shaxx, the Crucible Handler and next to Arcite 99-40 the Crucible Quartermaster.
Follow those directions and you’ll be looking right at Xur, agent of the nine. Let’s take a look at what he’s brought with him for sale this week:
Up first, for Titans, Xur is selling the coveted Helm of Inmost Light which is good for Fist of Havoc.
- Defense: 160
- Strength: 32 / 34
- Reduce melee cooldown when you pick up an orb.
- Provide Death from Above and Headstrong for Fist of Havoc.
- Increased melee attack speed.
For Hunters, Xur is selling the Celestial Nighthawk Helmet which is useful for Gunslingers.
- Defense: 170
- Intellect: 25
- Replenish Super energy when you kill an enemy with a grenade,
- Increased Super energy gained from killing minions of the Darkness.
- Golden Gun fires one shot, delivering 6x damage, while granting Keyhole for overpenetration.
For Warlocks, Xur is selling the Apotheosis Veil which is good for health.
- Defense: 160
- Discipline: 30/32
- Melee hits replenish grenade energy.
- Replenish health when you pick up an orb.
- Activating your Super regenerates your health.
Xur’s featured exotic weapon this week is the No Land Beyond sniper rifle.
- Attack: 160
- Magazine: 6
- Increased precision damage. Kills briefly increase damage against next target.
- This Exotic Sniper Rifle can be equipped in the primary weapon slot.
In addition to the above, Xur is selling an exotic chest engram along with the curios of plasma drive, emerald coil, and heavy ammo synthesis. No telemetry this week. No exotic shards. And you may notice the heavy ammo has been reduced from 5 to 3. You can also exchange strange coins for motes of light if you wish.