For all you collectors and tomb raiders out there, I’ve got some good news for you. Rise of the Tomb Raider is getting a collector’s edition for the Xbox One. The only catch is, the collector’s edition is exclusive to the Square Enix store.
Here’s what you’ll be getting with the Rise of the Tomb Raider collector’s edition:
- Full retail copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider
- 12”-tall statue of Lara Croft, which depicts her searching for answers on her first Tomb Raiding Expedition
- Collectible Steel Case, crafted with the symbol of an artefact
- A replica of Lara’s leather in-game journal
- A model of Lara’s Jade Necklace, including the pendant that was her first archeological discovery, and the strap that was given to her by Conrad Roth, her late mentor
The collector’s edition is priced at $149.99.
Rise of the Tomb Raider is set to be released for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 on Nov. 10. It will be available for PC in early 2016, and on the PS4 in holiday 2016.