As we move closer to PAX Prime later this week, Nintendo Life has revealed everything that Nintendo of America will be showing off at the event.
Unfortunately for those of you planning to attend the event, Xenoblade Chronicles X won’t be playable. Instead Nintendo of America will be holding a Xenoblade Chronicles X panel which will feature members of the games localization team. The panel will take place in the Wyvern Theater on Aug. 29 at 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. Pacific which will include a Q & A session, as well as some “new game play.”
While Xenoblade Chronicles X won’t be playable at PAX Prime, the following games will be:
- Star Fox Zero
- Super Mario Maker
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
- Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- The 3DS version of Skylanders SuperChargersRacing with playable Bowser and Donkey Kong characters.
- Splatoon plus Autumn update and Transformers outfits.
Nintendo of America will also be holding events and contests for attendants to take part in with the following three games:
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Along with their own games, Nintendo will also be showing off 13 indie games at PAX Prime at the Nindies Lounge in the Sheraton Seattle hotel. Attendants will be able to play these games as well as talk to the developers themselves.
- Action Hank
- FAST Racing Neo
- Freedom Planet
- Hive Jump
- Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
- Shantae Half-Genie Hero
- Year Walk
- Mutant Mudds Super Challenge
- SteamWorld Heist
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows
So what do you think of Nintendo of America’s line-up at this year’s PAX Prime? Let us know in the comments below.