If you’ve been wondering when you could get your hands on Disney Infinity 3.0, wonder no longer. The third installment in the franchise will be hitting both PlayStation and Xbox consoles, WiiU, Android, iOS, and PC on August 30. Aside from the Starter Pack, fans will be able to buy:
- Star Wars Twilight of the Republic Play Set (Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano figures included) for players who choose to digitally download the Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Software; additional standalone figures (Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi) and Power Disc Pack
- Star Wars Rebels figures (Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren, and Zeb Orrelios)
- Star Wars Saga Starter Pack (PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 exclusive featuring early access to Rise Against the Empire and Boba Fett figure)
- Disney•Pixar’s Inside Out Play Set (Joy and Anger figures included) and additional standalone figures (Sadness, Disgust and Fear)
- Disney figures (Mickey, Minnie, Mulan, Olaf, Sam Flynn and Quorra)
- Tomorrowland Power Disc Pack
Future Disney Infinity 3.0 packs will be released throughout the fall. Pre-ordering the Starter Pack at participating retail stores will get an early copy of the Toy Box Takeover expansion that comes with multiplayer that’ll let players use all their Disney Infinity characters across Star Wars, Marvel, Disney, and Disney Pixar.
Already know what packs you’ll be buying for Disney Infinity 3.0? Let us know in the comments below.