The Star Wars: Battlefront reboot is well into development and fans everywhere are dusting off their blasters and arguing over who shot first. Due to be released in November of this year, shortly before the new Star Wars film, Star Wars: Battlefront has got fans everywhere quite excited.
You can already pre-order your copy of Star Wars: Battlefront, and maybe you already have, but did you know that there will also be a deluxe edition of the game released?
The deluxe edition of Star Wars: Battlefront will cost a reasonable $69.99 and will unlock five in-game items for you to use as you wage war across the galaxy. These items are:
• Made famous by Han Solo, the DL-44 is the blaster of choice for scoundrels across the universe.
• Inflict more damage on enemy vehicles with the Ion Grenade.
• The Ion Torpedo locks on to and delivers extra damage to your opponents’ vehicles.
• Get electrified with the Ion Shock emote, available exclusively in the Deluxe Edition.
• Celebrate your win in style and pump your fist in the air with the exclusive Victory emote.
It’s also worth noting that per-ordering any version of Star Wars: Battlefront will get you the Battle of Jakku bonus maps. These two additional maps will tie into the story of The Force Awakens and will take place shortly after the battle of Endor. Those who pre-order the game will get these maps earlier, whilst those who don’t will not get access to them until December 8th.