The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is available and the first bit of free DLC (as promised by CD Projekt RED) is ready for Geralt and his latest journey. Once you download the new content (it’s not automatic so get on over to the PlayStation Store), which comes in the form of some armor for your trusty steed, Roach, and a new hairstyle for Geralt.
In order to obtain the horse armor, head on over to the Merchant whose life was saved early on in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. He is the gentleman that was being attacked by the Royal Griffin. He will now have the new DLC available for sale.
Although the DLC is free, the horse armor itself is not. You will have to save up quite a bit of gold if you want to obtain this horse armor, but the perks are more than worth it. Here are the merchant’s prices:
- Temerian Horse Blinders (+20 Horse’s Fear Level) – Costs 421 Gold
- Temerian Saddle (+25 Stamina) – Costs 421 Gold
For the haircuts, just find a barber and have Geralt receive his fresh new do.
That’s all you need to know about the Horse Armor and haircut DLC for The Witcher 3. What do you think about this free DLC? Are you looking forward to the upcoming free contracts, and other aesthetic freebies? Let us know in the comments. And for more information regarding The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, be sure to check out our ever expanding wiki.
- Just Like The Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077 Will Improve
- A Cyberpunk & The Witcher 3 2020 Gift Guide Perfect For CDPR Mega Fans
- The Witcher 3 Is Getting a Free Next-Gen Upgrade, CDPR Confirms
- Two The Witcher 3 Story Quest Mods Take Geralt to a New Area of Toussaint
- New The Witcher 3 Mod Adds a Story Quest That Reunites Geralt & Ciri