This week’s issue of Famitsu revealed a bunch of new details for the upcoming Fire Emblem If on the Nintendo 3DS.
According to the magazine, the male and female protagonists of the game will be voiced by Nobunaga Shimazaki and Satomi Sato. Some of the other roles have also been filled, and you can check out the list of voice actors below:
- Ryouma (voiced by Yuichi Nakamura)
- Hinoka (voiced by Kaori Nazuka)
- Takumi (voiced by Yuki Kaji)
- Sakura (voiced by Hisako Kanemoto)
- Marx (voiced by Katsuyuki Konishi)
- Camilla (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro)
- Leon (voiced by Mamoru Miyano)
- Elise (voiced by Ayaka Suwa)
Fire Emblem If will have a Casual Mode that disables the permanent death feature in the game, not unlike in Fire Emblem: Awakening. In addition to that, there will also be a new Phoenix Mode that allows you to revive your fallen units during the next turn in battle, making the game much easier for those who aren’t fans of the unforgiving SRPG genre.
It was also revealed that certain characters will be able to use a ‘Dragon Pulse’ move that allows players to make significant changes on the map. There will also be a limited amount of times you can use a weapon in battle.
Fire Emblem If will be released for the Nintendo 3DS on June 26 in Japan and some time in 2016 for North America and Europe.