Bloodborne is both known and celebrated for its immensely difficult gameplay. The experience is designed to build frustration through multiple deaths and defeats, thus increasing the feeling of gratification and victory upon slaughtering prey. But while it’s easy to get caught up in mastering Bloodborne‘s gameplay, one must not forget that piecing together the intricacies of the story and lore that is told throughout Bloodborne‘s NPC dialogues and item descriptions can be an experience equally as rewarding. That being said, if you’d rather spend your time “gitting gud” as players in the Bloodborne forums say, we’ve made the lore a bit easier to find.
- Bloodborne’s Hidden Backstory
- Djura the Hunter and Old Yharnam
- The Dark Secret Behind Castle Cainhurst and Vilebloods
- The Tale of Father Gascoigne and His Family
- Mysterious Multiplayer Bells
Stay tuned to this post for more Bloodborne lore explained, and check out our gameplay guides for help beating the game!