Who would’ve thought that a game rife with secrets, and unlockables would also have multiple endings? It turns out, everyone; but just because you know about them doesn’t mean that you know how to get them. Luckily you’ve stumbled across this guide, which will show you exactly how to get each of the three as well as how to do so in a single play through (although you will have to fight a certain boss twice). Here’s how to get all endings in Bloodborne.
How to Get All Endings in Bloodborne
Before we get started, you’re going to need a USB memory drive. It doesn’t need a large capacity, since your Bloodborne save file will be under 40 MB. Once you have that ready, it’s time to play through the game. Make sure to collect three of the One Third of Umbilical Cord items, but do not consume them at all. You can use this handy guide to find the location of each.
Play all the way up to the final boss. If you’re unsure when that is, it’s right after defeating Mergo’s Wet Nurse. Return to Hunter’s Dream to see the workshop on fire, and the doll will tell you that Gherman is waiting for you. That is your cue to save and quit the game.
Go into settings on your PlayStation 4 and go under the Application Saved Data Management. Back up your Bloodborne data onto the USB drive you got earlier. Now you’re ready to head into Bloodborne in order to begin getting all of the endings and their corresponding trophies.
- Yarntown: Free Bloodborne Reimagined as a 2D Top-Down Zelda
- PlayStation Funko Line Featuring Jin Sakai, Kratos, and Bloodborne Hunter Now up for Pre-Order
- Bloodborne and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Getting Adorable Nendoroids of Their Hunters
- The Surge 2 Should Be on Every Bloodborne Fan’s Radar
- Bloodborne vs. Sekiro Shadows Die Twice: Which FromSoftware Game is Better?