Today, Smite released a new god, Hou Yi, Defender of the Earth. Hou Yi boasts a pretty impressive kit and looks like great fun to play, so get online and try him out now!
Look below for a full break down of Hou Yi’s character.
Suntouched – Passive
- After taking a critical hit, Hou Yi can’t be critically hit again for 3s.
- Hou Yi draws back his bow for a powerful shot that deals 70/110/150/190/230 +60% of his Physical Power as damage. After firing, if this arrow bounces off of a wall it gains +70 units distance and +50% bonus damage per bounce up to a maximum of 3 bounces. This arrow will stun for 1s if the target has Mark of the Golden Crow. Cost: 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown: 14s.
Mark of the Golden Crow
- Hou Yi marks an enemy with Mark of the Golden Crow. Marked enemies take extra damage for every 10% of their missing health from Hou Yi’s abilities and basic attacks. At rank 3, marked enemies are visible to Hou Yi on the minimap including stealthed gods. At rank 5, Hou Yi gains +15% penetration against the marked enemy god. Cost: 50. Cooldown: 18s.
- Hou Yi launches into the air, holding his bow above his head as he glides forward. After a short time Hou Yi quickly dives to the ground dealing 70/110/150/190/230 +30% of his physical power as damage to any enemies in the immediate area. If the target has Mark of the Golden Crow they are knocked back. Cost: 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown: 15s.
- Hou Yi shoots nine arrows into the sky, striking one sun with each arrow. The nine suns come crashing down one by one, dealing 80/90/100/110/120 +25% of his physical damage in a target area every 0.5s for 4.5s. A target with Mark of the Golden Crow will have their movement speed slowed by 20% for .25s on every hit.
Type: Ranged, Physical
Pros: High Area Damage, High Single Target Damage