Check Your Damn Targets!
Dragon Age Inquisition How to Play Mage
The mage of the Inquisition has a pretty incredible range. Which is both a good and a bad thing. Click that left mouse button at the wrong time and you may be starting a fight you can’t finish.Conversely, after those in the immediate vicinity are scorched/frozen/shocked to your satisfaction you need to be prepared to engage other enemies. Fortunately we’re here with a guide on how to play mage properly in Dragon Age Inquisition.
That is why, Serviceman Chung, we do no-err, wrong trilogy. Anyways, the mage is capable of nailing targets that you might not expect to be in range. Always keep an eye on the battlefield for that little target marker. Something that isn’t always visible in tactical mode.
- Dragon Age Inquisition: How to Use Cheats
- Dragon Age Inquisition Wiki Guide: How to, Tips, Tricks, & More!
- Dragon Age Inquisition Guide: How to Pick the Best Companions
- Dragon Age Inquisition Guide: How to Kill Dragons
- Dragon Age Inquisition Guide: How to Succeed at Multiplayer