Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment is a fantastic action-RPG. Weighing in at over 100 hours of content, this is not a game to be taken lightly. Add in a ton of character-driven events and storylines, and you’ve got a pretty intimidating beast of a JRPG to handle. Fortunately, we’re here with eight tips for beginners in Sword Art Online: Follow Fragment.
Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment Tips & Tricks
Read The Tutorials
It’s somewhat painful to say this, but you can do yourself a huge favor by carefully reading what the tutorials have to say. Crucial bits of information are seemingly glossed over without so much as an emboldening or underlining, and having that information can spell the difference between sweet victory and having to redo hours of work. There’s a ton of information so it might be tempting to speed-read it. Don’t give in! Practically every sentence is crucial to victory.
- Phantasy Star Online 2 Reveals Yakuza: Like a Dragon & Sword Art Online Crossovers In Japan
- Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris Reveals Free & Paid DLC; Original Game Heroines Also Coming
- New Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris Trailer Introduces Update 1.09
- Sword Art Online Progressive Anime Announced; Will Go Back to Aincrad
- Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris Review – Subpar Sword Play