Boy oh boy!
After a fantastic showing at E3, a plethora of new details have dropped on Ubisoft’s next installment of their popular franchise: Assassin’s Creed: Unity.
While it may not a big deal to some, the release of the game’s box art is a nice piece of news for series die-hards. Those who can’t wait to see what the box on their shelf will look like will also likely be assured that Ubisoft’s vision for co-op gameplay isn’t a shallow marketing ploy. It seems that the 4 player co-op is the largest focus of the game and is a welcome change-up to the long-running series.
Assassin’s Creed: Unity‘s collector’s edition doesn’t have an official price but Gamestop is currently listing it for $130.The collector’s edition includes:
– A 16-inch figurine of Arno a top of a gargoyle
– A music box that plays a “remixed version” of the theme song from Assassin’s Creed: Unity
– Official soundtrack, an art book
– Special collector’s edition box
– 2 in-game missions: Killed by Science and The Chemical Revolution.
The Chemical Revolution DLC will be available as a preorder bonus for the regular edition of the game (and the collector’s edition). The DLC will task players with helping Lavoisier, the “Father of Modern Chemistry,” to escape from his kidnappers and recover his poison bomb formula.
Retailer specific pre-order bonuses include:
– Pioneer Axe (Amazon.com)
– Razorhead Spear (Gamestop)
– Maple Hunting Rifle (Walmart)
– Under/Over Pistol (Best Buy)
Excited for Assassin’s Creed: Unity? You’ll be able to behead corrupt French noblemen come October 28th on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.