The PlayStation 3 version of Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut is now available for North American users via the PlayStation Network for $29.99. The Director’s Cut Ultimate Edition includes new costumes for York and residents of Greenvale as well as usable items to aid your investigation. A full list of content is detailed below.
Deadly Premonition: Director’s Cut is also set to hit Steam on October 29th with additional exclusive DLC not found on the PS3 version.
Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut Ultimate Edition includes:
- Espresso Suit: Tolerance to Hunger and Tiredness X3
- Field-Ops Suit: Increase HP and Attack Power X3
- High Roller Suit: Money Rewards X3
- Happy Songkran Suit: Money Rewards X3
- Special Ops Suit: Increase HP and Attack Power X2 – Tolerance to Hunger and Tiredness X2 – Money Rewards X2
- Catgirl Outfit: Character skin only
- Friday Night Outfit: Character skin only
- The Blue GT: Enhanced handling
- The Devil’s Red: Increased max speed and faster acceleration
- The Green Drifter: Expert car, drifting capabilities
- Chibi Chibi Bang Bang: Vehicle skin only
- Greenvale Real Estate: Take up roots, rest, and recover from the comfort of your new home in Greenvale
- PSN Avatars: York, Raincoat Killer, Emily, George, Mr. Stewart