For Halloween this year I decided to dress up as a Little Sister from the video game Bioshock. Not only did I want to dress with the Big Daddy Doll but I also wanted to buy an Adam Syringe. An Adam Syringe is what the Little Sister uses to extract blood (ADAM) from a dead corpse.
It didn’t take me long to realize that you can’t buy an Adam Syringe anywhere. So I decided I would make one for myself. When I realized how costly and hard this project was going to be I knew it would be a lot of fun and I was definitely up for the challenge. In order to make your own syringe you will need the following:
- An Antique Gas Pump (Ebay)
- Small PVC Cap (Hardware Store) You will use this to connect the bottle to the gas pump.
- Large Pipe Cap (Hardware Store) You will use this to cover the end of the gas pump.
- Wooden Dowel (Hardware Store) You will use this as your needle.
- Epoxy (Hardware Store) You will use this to glue certain parts together.
- Glass Jar (Any Store)
- Red Juice or Red Dyed Water
- Acrylic Paint & Spray Paint
- Baby Bottle Nipple