So you think you know your Game of Thrones trivia? Try your hand at our quiz, and see how many questions you can get right.
1. Who said, “When the sun has set, no candle can replace it?”
A. Daenerys Targaryen<br>
B. Loras Tyrell<br>
C. Cersei Lannister<br>
D. Jorah Mormont
Loras Tyrell said the line, with regards to Renly Baratheon.
2. Which direwolf was supposed to be sentenced to death after Joffrey got struck in season 1?
Nymeria was supposed to die, but she ran off, so Lady received the punishment instead.
3. Which House started the trend of incestuous in-breeding?
A. House Targaryen<br>
B. House Lannister<br>
C. House Frey<br>
D. House Greyjoy<br>
The Targaryens believed in mating amongst themselves to keep the bloodline pure.
4. Cersei Lannister was prosecuted by the Faith Militant for sleeping with which family member?
A. Jaime Lannister<br>
B. Tyrion Lannister<br>
C. Kevan Lannister<br>
D. Lancel Lannister<br>
Lancel is her cousin. However, he joined the Faith Militant and accused Cersei of leading him down the wrong path.
5. Who betrayed Robb at the Red Wedding?
A. Catelyn Stark<br>
B. Roose Bolton<br>
C. Theon Greyjoy <br>
D. Edmure Tully<br>
Roose Bolton revealed his true colors and stabbed Robb to death at the Freys’.
6. Whose words are these: “Family, Duty, Honor”?
A. House Baratheon <br>
B. House Tyrell <br>
C. House Tarly<br>
D. House Tully <br>
House Tully puts family above all else.
7. Which of the following are not one of Daenerys’ dragons?
There’s no dragon named Morgon. That’s just a very silly name.
8. Which Houses saved King’s Landing at the Battle of Blackwater Bay?
A. House Lannister and House Tyrell<br>
B. House Lannister and House Baratheon<br>
C. House Lannister and House Frey<br>
D. House Lannister and House Bolton<br>
Tywin Lannister and Loras Tyrell show up in the Red Keep just in time to turn the tides.
9. Who freed Tyrion from the Red Keep?
A. Grand Maester Pycelle<br>
C. Sansa Stark<br>
D. Jaime Lannister<br>
Jaime tried to save his little brother’s life by freeing him from the cells.
10. What is the name of Jon Snow’s Valyrian steel?
C. The Bear<br>
The sword was named Longclaw, and was given to him by Lord Commander Mormont.
How well did you do in our Game of Thrones trivia quiz? Let us know in the comments down below.
1. Who said, "When the sun has set, no candle can replace it?"
B. Loras Tyrell
C. Cersei Lannister
D. Jorah Mormont