How to Fix Cinnamonbeard Error & What it Is in Sea of Thieves
Sea of Thieves has finally arrived, bringing vast virtual seas for players to live out their pirate dreams on. Of course, being a pirate is no fun on your own, or at least it’s more fun when you’re being a scallywag with friends. As a result, Sea of Thieves is an online-focused game with a reliance on servers, and that’s something that’s caused many players to be faced with the Cinnamonbeard error in the game.
Unfortunately, all that we know at the moment is that the Cinnamonbeard error simply means that you could not be connected to the game. This could be down to a heavy server load at that moment in time, or just a random hiccup with the game (or maybe even an update).
Rare suggests that anyone who faces the Cinnamonbeard error in Sea of Thieves takes the following steps:
- Press the Guide Button on your controller
- Highlight Sea of Thieves
- Press the Menu Button (to the right of the Guide Button on your controller)
- Highlight “Quit” and press A
- Re-launch the game from your Pins, Recent or My Games & Apps areas of your console
- Navigate the menu and join a game as usual
If that doesn’t work, you may want to try reaching out to Rare and seeing if they can offer any further troubleshooting options that you can try.
For more on Sea of Thieves, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.