Ni No Kuni 2 has finally arrived, bringing its stunningly-animated world and characters to the PS4 and PC. Players will embark on an epic quest, following the adventures of Evan Pettiwhisker Tildrum as he seeks to reclaim his Kingdom usurped by the powers of evil. With plenty of open-world adventuring, a kingdom-building feature, and memorable characters to meet along the way, there’s more than enough to keep you busy here for hours on end.
The problem is, Ni no Kuni 2 doesn’t always do the best job of explaining its mechanics, or maybe you just really want to know how to beat that pesky boss battle. To give you a helping hand, we’ve compiled this guide wiki, providing you with the answers to the questions you have on your adventure.
Please note, this guide is a work-in-progress and will continue to be updated as we uncover more of the secrets of Ni No Kuni 2. Be sure to check back soon for more guides, or sound off in the comments with a question and we’ll do our best to get you an answer.
- Release Date: March 23, 2018
- Developer: Level-5
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Platforms: PS4, PC
Ni No Kuni 2 Basic Info
- Can You Change Difficulty?
- What’s in the Season Pass
- Are There Studio Ghibli Cutscenes?
- Is it Coming to Nintendo Switch?
Ni No Kuni 2 Basic Tips and Tricks
- How to Save
- How to Dodge & Roll
- How to Switch Characters in Battle
- How to Change Controls
- How to Escape a Battle
- How to Switch Party Members
- How to Fast Travel
- How to Get More Higgledies
- How to Use Your Ranged Weapon (Wand, Gun, Bow)