Bandai Namco has a new update coming to Dragon Ball FighterZ that’s set to make its debut March 16, with new features like offline lobbies and Z-Unions in addition to general gameplay tweaks. The full list of features lists off several new fixes for game modes, like the Replay Channel, World Match, and Ring Match.
There’s also a selection of fixes for specific character problems as well as a smattering of new features you can take part in. First, the Z-Union feature lets you join “Unions,” of fan clubs surrounding your favorite characters for special rewards. The longer you’re part of a club, the better rewards you can get in the future. You can also enter the Offline Lobby from the title screen and leave the Game Lobby via the entrance’s stairs.
Here’s the complete list of fixes the update will bring:
- Replay Channel: To enable implementation of the below gameplay adjustments (see “Gameplay” section), recorded data from Replay Channel will be erased.
- World Match: Changed rematch system to 3 matches in both Ranked and Casual World Match.
- Ring Match: Improved match-making and server stability.
- SSGSS Goku: Fixed a bug that makes “x10 Kaioken Kamehameha” combo continue even if the opponent gets away from the attacks.
- Captain Ginyu: Fixed a bug that makes Ginyu Force members collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks.
- Nappa: Fixed a bug that makes Saibamen collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks.
- All Characters: Fixed a bug that makes characters float in the air if Dragon Rush Clash happens when landing from mid-air back step.
- All Characters: Fixed a bug that makes main characters say the wrong name when calling a Z-Change or Z-Assist.
- All Characters: Fixed a bug that alters the hit box of Z-Assist characters under certain circumstances
Hit / SSGSS Goku / SSGSS Vegeta: Fixed a bug that triggers Z-Change voice over dialogues instead of Z-Assist ones.
- Z-Union: Added Z-Union feature that enables players to join “Unions” (fan clubs) of their favorite character and get special rewards. And the longer you stay in a Union, the better the rewards become.
- Game Lobby: Added the possibility to leave the Lobby by using the stairs at the entrance.
- Offline Lobby: Added option to enter the Offline Lobby from title screen.