Dragon Ball FighterZ doesn’t follow in the incredibly successful footsteps of the Xenoverse titles that recently hit Xbox One and PS4. FighterZ instead pits your favorite characters from Dragon Ball Z in classic 2D brawls. With stunning anime visuals and moves pulled straight out of the TV series, intense 3 vs. 3 fighting action, and a new story for players to hop into, there’s plenty for Dragon Ball Z fans to be excited about.
Of course, getting your head around each character’s moveset and fighting style can be tricky, or perhaps you just want to know how to change your character’s outfit. Whatever your problem, we’ve got you covered. This guide contains links to a ton of questions you might have about Dragon Ball FighterZ.
Please note, this guide is a work-in-progress and will continue to be updated as we tackle more of the game. Be sure to comment down below if you need help with something in particular, or check back soon.
- Release Date: January 26, 2018
- Developer: Arc System Works
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
Dragon Ball FighterZ General Info
- How to Check Move Lists
- How to Save
- Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- Is it PS4 Pro Compatible?
- Is it Xbox One X Enhanced?
- How to Change Clothes
- How Long the Story Is & How Many Chapters There Are
- Is it Coming to Nintendo Switch?
- What the Edition Differences Are
- How to Get All Easter Egg Cinematics
- How to Change to English or Japanese Dub
Dragon Ball FighterZ Attacks and Techniques Guide
- How to Attack (Light, Medium, Heavy)
- How to Dash
- How to Recover
- How to Z Reflect
- How to Sparkling Blast
- How to Ki Blast
- How to Do Ultimate Moves
- How to Do Super Moves
- How to Charge Ki
- How to Teleport
- How to Block
- How to Counter
- How to Chase
- How to Assist Attack
- How to Switch or Change Characters
- How to Tag in Characters
- How to Pick Shenron’s Wishes & What They Do
- How to Get Dragon Balls & What They Do
Dragon Ball FighterZ Character Guides
- How to Play Goku
- How to Play Vegeta
- How to Play Beerus
- How to Play Gotenks
- How to Play Gohan
- How to Play Frieza
- How to Use Ginyu Force (Captain Ginyu)
- How to Swap Bodies (Captain Ginyu)
- How to Get Gohan’s Full Potential (Potential Unleashed)
- How to Go Super Saiyan, SS3
- How to Go Super Saiyan Blue (SSGSS)
- How to Unlock All Characters
- How to Unlock Android 21
Dragon Ball FighterZ Multiplayer Help
- How to Change Your Lobby Character
- How to Play Online Multiplayer
- How to Play Local Multiplayer with Friends
Be sure to check back soon for more tips, tricks, and guides for Dragon Ball FighterZ.