Global Missions were introduced with the release of the original games last year, and it looks like Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and bringing them back again this month. These were essentially community efforts where trainers had to collectively catch a certain number of Pokemon and fulfill other objectives together in order to get some neat rewards. However, the goals were often so lofty that it was hard to complete any of them. Hopefully, Game Freak has learned their lesson and will make Global Missions a little easier to beat this time.
Here’s the currently released schedule:
- November 17–28, 2017: Catch a lot of Pokémon!
- December 12–27, 2017: Have Fun Mantine Surfing!
- January 9–23, 2018: Win at the Battle Agency!
- February 6–20, 2018: Harvest Poké Beans!
- March 6–20, 2018: Trade Pokémon at the GTS!
- April 3–17, 2018: Hatch a lot of Eggs!
- May 1–15, 2018: Get BP at the Battle Tree!
- June 5–19, 2018: Play in Festival Plaza!
Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are set to be released for the 3DS on November 17, and will be the last game in the series to be on the handheld.