Includes Stardew Valley and Darkest Dungeon.
Humble Bundle’s latest bundle is a “Care Package” meant to raise money for charities and organizations that work in disaster relief, such as the hurricanes in the Caribbean and wildfires across California.
The Care Package bundle is a collection of 27 games for PC, Mac, and Linux for a flat fee of $30. All games come with Steam keys, while some contain DRM-free versions. The 27 games are:
- Arma: Gold Edition
- Darkest Dungeon
- Duck Game
- Fearless Fantasy
- Grey Goo
- Her Story
- Jump Stars
- Lakeview Cabin Collection
- Machinarium Collector’s Edition
- Mighty No. 9
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- Move or Die
- No Time to Explain Remastered
- Pony Island
- Primal Carnage: Extinction
- Shadowrun Returns
- She Remembered Caterpillars
- Sorcerer King: Rivals
- Stardew Valley
- Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
- The Park
All games will be included in the bundle, except for Darkest Dungeon and Move or Die which have limited availability. Once the stock of Steam keys run out, the two games will be taken out of the bundle. The Care Package bundle will only be sold for one week, so it is unlikely that more games will be added.
All proceeds from the bundle will be split evenly between five organizations: the American Red Cross, Direct Relief, Doctors Without Borders, GlobalGiving, and Save the Children. Humble Bundle will be matching contributions raised up to $300,000, which is currently at almost $400,000 at the time of this article.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Over 100,000 More Cheaters Were Banned in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds This Past Weekend
- Call of Duty: WWII Developer Addresses Ongoing Matchmaking Issues
- New Discord Feature Allows Joining Friends’ Games From Chat Client
- Microsoft Announces Exclusive Xbox One X Bundle With Steph Curry Shoes Not Available to Public