Challenge other heroes on the new game board!
The updates for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 keep chugging along, and the latest one is available now. It adds the new Hero Colosseum feature, which you can start playing now. Hero Colosseum is a new mode that actually features its own standalone story mode with a special tactical mode where you place small figures on a game board and move them around.
There’s another set of features available as available in the patch notes from the update :
- Implemented the Hero Colosseum
- Added data for “Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Extra Pack 1″
- Implemented new trophies
- Implemented option to change Parallel Quest BGM
- Implemented system to purchase TP medal
- Adjusted TP medal opening hours. They are now open every day
- Set point owned at the start of ranked match “Unlimited Battle” to 1,000
- Added NPC “Amy” who will grant players costumes
- Added types of quests where you can earn TP medals
- Implementation of one Raid Quest
- Implementation of one Expert Mission
- Expanded online World Tournament events
- Rebalanced battle mechanics
- Made other improvements / adjustments
There’s still plenty to check out in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, so if you’ve been looking for ways to extend your time with it, check out the new Hero Colosseum and give it a whirl before turning your attention to Dragon Ball FighterZ.