A new story!
During PlayStation’s Paris Games Week conference we were treated to a brand new trailer for Quantic Dream’s Detroit: Become Human.
The trailer showed off Kara, a character we have seen before, but never had any information about. She looks after a family, cooking, cleaning, and caring for the young girl, Alice.
Alice’s father is very abusive, threatening both his daughter and Kara in the trailer. It shows how the scenes can play out in many different ways depending on the choices you make. The story segment looks tense and dramatic and will sure to be a highlight of the game.
The trailer, which you can see below also confirmed that Detroit: Become Human will be releasing on PlayStation 4 in Spring 2018.
Detroit: Become Human will come to PlayStation 4 in Spring 2018.
- New Far Cry 5 Trailer From Paris Games Week Shows Off Co-op Action
- Breath of the Wild Producer Eiji Aonuma Confirms Story DLC Is Still Coming This Year
- Guacamelee! 2 Announced at Sony’s Paris Games Week Conference
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Halo Wars DE, and Five More Games in November
- Call of Duty: WWII Gets a New Trailer and First Map Pack Release Date