Achievements! Kind of.
Nintendo has just released patch 3.2 for ARMS, and it comes with a bevy of new features that players can mess around with. The biggest addition is the Badges feature, which is essentially an achievements system that rewards players with badges as they meet certain requirements in the game. The update also includes a replay feature where players can view replays of their most recent matches. There are also a few minor tweaks and fixes that you can check out below:
- Added new “Badge” feature.
- Receive neat badges as a reward for fulfilling certain conditions.
- Wear your favorite badge and show it off to your opponent.
- Added new “Recent Replays” feature.
- Select from a list and view replays of past matches.
- Replay data is automatically deleted when necessary, starting with the oldest data.
- Also, future ARMS updates will cause all replay data from past versions to be deleted.
- During replay playback, ZR will no longer switch between targets. The X button instead is used for all camera angle switching.
- During replay playback, + – buttons no longer toggle HP gauge display, and instead now bring up the menu.
- Fixed issue where, at certain timings, follow up attacks after wind attacks would not land.
- Fixed issue where, after suffering an ice attack, players on a snake board could repeatedly jump and the snake board would continuously accelerate.
- Fixed issue where, when battle rules are set to 1-punch KO, under certain conditions fighters would become unable to move.
- We’ve identified an interloper who has been disrupting the Grand Prix, going after our fiercest competitors. If encountered, we advise you to dispatch them with prejudice.
The update also includes character tweaks, and you can check the full list here.
ARMS is now available for the Nintendo Switch.