Despite it being the one year anniversary of the release of PSVR in October, there aren’t many game releases this month for Sony’s VR platform. The one that is confirmed, Megaton Rainfall, looks like a promising one. It’s been in development for quite awhile, and places you in first-person perspective as a superhero who soars across city landscapes destroying alien enemies while avoiding damage to the city as much as possible. You can even fly to the moon or sun for a visit if you so choose.
For the PC crowd on HTC Vive and Oculus Rift, there are quite a few games launching this month. Including a bartender simulator called Taphouse VR to get your pouring skills perfected, and The Gallery – Episode 2: Heart of the Emberstone, followup to the the popular VR adventure Call of the Starseed that released in April 2016.
Check out the fill list of all the October 2017 VR game releases below, as well as those that are set to release in October but have yet to get a finalized release date.
All October 2017 VR Game Releases:
- Knife Club VR – Oculus Rift/HTC Vive (Oct. 2)*Early Access
- Sneaky Bears – Oculus Rift/HTC Vive (Oct. 4)
- VR Drivers – Oculus Rift (Oct. 5)
- Marshmallow Melee – HTC Vive (Oct. 7)
- TRIPLE TWENTY – VR Darts – Oculus Rift/HTC Vive (Oct. 9)
- Arktika.1 – Oculus Rift/Touch Exclusive (Oct. 10)
- n-body – HTC Vive (Oct. 11)
- SweeperVR – HTC Vive (Oct. 12)
- REGENESIS Arcade – Oculus Rift/HTC Vive (Oct. 13)
- Toy Goblins – HTC Vive (Oct. 13)
- Taphouse VR – HTC Vive (Oct. 18)
- Virtual Space – Oculus Rift/HTC Vive (Oct. 17)*Early Access
- Megaton Rainfall – PSVR (Oct. 17)
- The Gallery – Episode 2: Heart of the Emberstone – Oculus Rift/HTC Vive (Oct. 18)
- Alpha Mike Foxtrot – HTC Vive (Oct. 20)
- Pathstow Mystery VR – HTC Vive (Oct. 20)
- Ancient Code VR( The Fantasy Egypt Journey) – HTC Vive (Oct. 26)
- Guns’n’Stories: Preface VR – Oculus Rift/HTC Vive (October 2017)
- Organ Quarter – Oculus Rift/HTC Vive (October 2017)
- Star Shelter – Oculus Rift/HTC Vive (October 2017)*Early Access
- TankVR – HTC Vive (October 2017)*Early Access
Check out page two for more games that have a chance of releasing this month, but have yet to get an more official release date at the time of writing.
More in Features
Mavericks: Proving Grounds is a 1000 Player Battle Royale Game with Serious Potential; Full Q&A Interview
Unless you’ve been sleeping under a rock for the past twelve months, you’ll have noticed that...