A little clean-up.
Nintendo has been on point with their continued support of their multiplayer-centric titles like Splatoon 2 and more specifically, Arms. The Switch exclusive fighting game that has players swinging their Joy-Con’s wildly has received yet another update (3.1) that fixes some issues, throws in a new versus stage, and much much more.
The update adds the Sparring Ring to versus matches – the stage was originally only used for the Warm-Up mini-game before matches, but now you and your enemies can throw down in this square stage that contains no sort of gimmicks or hazards. The update also fixes some issues with Ninjara and a ton of Arms, which you can see right here:
- Ninjara – After getting some advice from a Ninja College alum, distance traveled when performing a mid-air mist warp has increased. Mid-air mist warp refers to the ninja technique performed by dashing after jumping.
- Sparky – Increased retraction speed.
- Megawatt – Increased extension speed.
- Slamamander – Increased extension speed. Decreased retraction speed.
- Biffler – Increased retraction speed.
- Blorb – Increased retraction speed. Adjusted how damage multipliers for Rush attacks function. Total damage when connecting with all hits is unchanged.
- Funchuk – Increased the time span from exceeding a target until retraction.
Adjusted how damage multipliers for Rush attacks function. Total damage when connecting with all hits is unchanged. Fixed issue during online play when Rush damage would increase under certain conditions.
Fixed an issue where at times an opponent’s throw could be deflected with a successfully completing throw attack.
- Clapback – Decreased Rush attack damage.
- Chilla – Decreased curving.
- Phoenix Thunderbird – Decreased homing.
- Nade Tribolt Chakram – Decreased speed of charge attacks.
Arms is now available for the Nintendo Switch, exclusively.
CHECK ON MORE
- The Latest Assassin’s Creed: Origins Trailer Feels Very Cyclical in Nature
- EA Releases Story Cutscene From Star Wars Battlefront II’s Single-Player Campaign
- Latest Trailer for FFXIV Patch 4.1, The Legend Returns, Shows Off Ivalice, Shirogane Housing, Story Details and More
- Shaq, Beast Mode, J. Lo Announce San Francisco’s Overwatch League Team Roster