Cuphead is finally out and it offers a seriously tough challenge for players who have found video games to be much too easy nowadays. Players take control of Cuphead (and his brother Mugman if you’re playing co-op) to take down bosses and collect contracts after a bad deal at a casino. A 1930s aesthetic, catchy musical score, and some of the most challenging bosses we’ve ever seen make for a disarmingly charming experience that will test your skills at the highest level.
The game can be much harder than expected, though. But don’t worry, below you’ll find guides, tips, tricks, and walkthroughs to help you emerge victorious.
- Release Date: Sept. 29, 2017
- Developer: StudioMDHR Entertainment
- Publisher: StudioMDHR Entertainment
- Platforms: Xbox One, PC
Cuphead: General Guides
- Is Cuphead Coming to PS4?
- How Long it Is and How Many Worlds There Are
- Can You Change the Difficulty?
- Is There Split Screen Co-op?
- How to Play Multiplayer With Friends
- How to Save
- How to Get Abilities and Perks
- How to Get Coins
- How to Change Weapons
- How to Unlock Super Abilities
- How to Use Your Super
- How to Heal and Restore Health