More gear for Kiryu.
Yakuza Kiwami will receive a host of free add-on DLC for the entire month after its release, throughout September. Sega announced the full release schedule today, and it includes things like new costumes, pocket car parts, new weapons, and recovery items.
Each week will see the release of a new pack that will automatically be patched into the game. The items and content can be picked up from Bob Utsunomiya, the clown located under the Tenkaichi Street gate, who players of Yakuza 0 will be familiar with. Take a look at the full release schedule below.
- Dragon Tattoo – Kiryu’s shirtless outfit
- Toughness Emperor – Recovery item
- Tauriner++ – Recovery item
- Staminan Royale – Recovery item
- Modified Model Gun – Handgun weapon
- Gold Plate – Sell for cash item
- Prison Escapee – Kiryu’s Prison outfit
- Extra Balance Motor – Pocket Circuit part
- Extra Slim Tires – Pocket Circuit part
- Boost Gears – Pocket Circuit part
- Speed Frame Plus – Pocket Circuit part
- Stone of Enduring – Protects against a critical attack once
- Black Suit – Kiryu’s black suit outfit
- Toughness Infinity – Recovery item
- Tauriner Maximum – Recovery item
- Staminan Spark – Recovery item
- Marlin Cannon – Hand-held cannon
- Platinum Plate – Sell for cash item
- Snake Skin Jacket – Majima’s outfit
- Killer Bee – Pocket Circuit car
- Godspeed Motor – Pocket Circuit part
- Super Slim Tires – Pocket Circuit part
- Godspeed Gears – Pocket Circuit part
- New Bumper Plate – Pocket Circuit part
- Sacrifice Stone – Item that protects against death once
Yakuza Kiwami launches on Aug. 29 for PlayStation 4. The title is a full remake of the very first Yakuza game built from the ground up, while also featuring a number of additions like new cutscenes, combat options, and a “Majima Everywhere” system.