Also launching in eight new countries.
Microsoft announced during Gamescom 2017 today that seven more games will be added to its Xbox Game Pass service in September. Starting Sept. 1, these seven games will be available to download for members of the Xbox One subscription service.
- 10 Second Ninja X
- Fable II
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves
- Metro: Last Light Redux
- ReCore Definitive Edition
- The Bridge
The biggest standout of the list is ReCore Definitive Edition, which was also announced today at Gamescom. The Xbox One and Windows 10 PC Play Anywhere title, offering enhanced visuals and new content, releases Aug. 29 for $19.99 or free for ReCore owners. Check out the 4K trailer from the announcement here.
In addition, the Xbox Game Pass program will be available in Argentina, Brazil, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, South Africa, Turkey and UAE starting Sept. 1. No mention if the catalog will be different for those countries, but Xbox One owners can try out the service in a 14-day free trial.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Microsoft Becomes Publisher of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for Xbox One
- No More Mass Effect: Andromeda Single-Player Updates and DLC Planned
- Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Will Revolve Around the Pokemon Necrozma
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Gets a January Release Date Along with a Stunning Steelbook Box Art [Update]