Where to Find Gordo Slimes in Slime Rancher
Gordo Slimes in Slime Rancher are created when multiple slimes of the same type combine into a larger slime. These Gordo Slimes cannot move, and will burst into 10 slimes once fed with food it likes. Crates, Slime Keys, or the location of Teleporters also drop from these slimes after bursting.
The Gordo Slimes do not produce Plorts, but the slimes created after bursting do. There are 16 of these slimes in the game, and are located in predetermined spots listed below.
Dry Reef Gordo Slimes
- The first one can be found by walking near the ledge of the second area, through a hole in the fence. A Pink Gordo will be sitting on an island.
- The second Pink Gordo is on the way to the top of Arch Island.
- Turn left at the end of the tunnel where Rock Slimes are and hop over a short wall. Do not move forward after landing. Instead, turn around and you will find a Phosphor Gordo inside a cave located in the rock face.
- A Tabby Gordo will be sitting on top of a teleporter inside a hole of a rock wall at the end of Dry Reef. Turn right at the bridge to Moss Blanket to find it.
- Another Tabby Gordo sits on its own island off the beach past the rock canyon.
Indigo Quarry Gordo Slimes
- The first Rock Gordo can be found in the back area of the entry tunnel to the cave, after the first area.
- A Rad Gordo can be discovered from the first Rock Gordo. Use your jetpack to fly over a pillar of rocks and follow it around to a second set of pillars. Go through the cave and go down a wooden ramp. Follow the green crystals on your right until there is a cave with the Rad Gordo inside.
- The second Rock Gordo can be accessed by flying over the broken bridge to a ramp on the side. It will be on the left side of the pit.
- Take the teleporter underneath the second Rock Gordo to Volcanic Island. Walk to the right until there is a spiraling ramp on a column. A Crystal Gordo will be sitting on a ledge.
Moss Blanket Gordo Slimes
- A Honey Gordo is sitting on a small grey cliff in the second area. It is reachable by jetpack or carefully following a small walkway along the outer edge.
- A Hunter Gordo sits on top of a giant mushroom towards the end of the Feral Hunter area.
Ancient Ruins Gordo Slimes
- At the first archway towards the end of the area, look left, and jump down through the door. Hover around the edge until you see the Boom Gordo.
- Go to the final archway near the Glass Desert portal. Face the stone wall and jump down near the corner onto a small path. Go left and you’ll find a hidden path that houses a Quantum Gordo where a switch for the raised platform is.
Glass Desert Gordo Slimes
- A Dervish Gordo sits on top of a hill near a Tangle Slime fountain.
- A Tangle Gordo is located in the ruins of the tower.
- The Mosaic Gordo blocks the path to the next area above one of the fountains.
That’s where you’ll find all of the Gordo Slimes in Slime Rancher. For more on Slime Rancher, be sure to check back with Twinfinite.