No bronze trophies!
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice will finally launch this week, and trophy hunters could get an easy platinum. All 15 trophies of Hellblade were recently revealed, and most of them can be acquired by simply progressing through the game.
Shared by PSNProfiles, the game’s trophy list includes one platinum, nine golds, and five silvers. Surprisingly, there’s no bronze trophy. However, some might be a bit more difficult as four silver trophies involve shard challenges and one gold trophy requires to collect all Lorestones.
Acquiring all trophies yields 1140 points. For hardcore trophy hunters, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice has a different trophy list for its European and North American versions, reports Powerpyx.
The trophy list below has several spoilers, specifically about the game’s different bosses. Please read with caution.
- Done (Platinum) – Collect all of the other trophies (Platinum)
- The Fight Begins (Gold) – Reaching the Gate for the first time
- Extinguished (Gold) – Defeat Surtr
- Master of Illusion (Gold) – Defeat Valravn
- Source of the Darkness (Gold) – Meet Hela for the first time on the Bridge
- Trust Your Senses (Silver) – Complete the Blindness Shard Challenge
- Different Perspectives (Silver) – Complete the Tower Shard Challenge
- Cure For the Plague (Silver) – Complete the Swamp Shard Challenge
- Escaped (Silver) – Complete the Labyrinth Shard Challenge
- Gramr Released (Gold) – Pull Gramr out of the Tree
- Warrior (Silver) – Escape the Sea of Corpses
- Into the Mountain (Gold) – Enter Helheim
- Tamed the Beast (Gold) – Defeat Fenrir
- The Final Battle (Gold) – Confront Hela
- Stories From the North (Gold) – Collect all of the Lorestones
Developed by Ninja Theory, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice launches on August 8 for PC and PS4. The game will be available as a digital-only title for $29.99.