Race on the Switch.
The upcoming Nintendo Switch racing game, Gear.Club Unlimited, has been given a release date, following its reveal earlier this month.
According to the developers, “Gear.Club Unlimited is much more than just another racing game: it is a genuinely realistic racing experience where you take the most incredible cars through breath-taking environments!” You can see the release date trailer below. It will come to Nintendo Switch on December 1.
The game will feature more than 400 races over three modes (Derby Mode, Rally Mode, and Time Trial Mode) and Microids has revealed the first 16 cars that will feature:
- AC 378 GT Z
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
- Bugatti Veyron GrandSport
- Chevrolet Camaro 1LS
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- Dodge Challenger RT/Scat Pack
- Jaguar F-Type R AWD
- Mercedes-AMG C63 S
- Mercedes-AMG GT S
- Mercedes-AMG SLS Black Series
- Nissan 370Z
- Nissan GTR
- Pagani Huayra Roadster
- Ruf RT12 R
- Ruf CTR 3
Gear.Club Unlimited will come to Nintendo Switch on December 1.
- InFamous: Second Son and RIGS Headline September’s PlayStation Plus Free Games Lineup
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Glitch Turns off Link’s Cel-Shading
- Warhammer: Vermintide II Revealed, More Details Coming in October
- LawBreakers Has Dipped Below 500 Concurrent Players on Steam