Including Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood.
Xbox One gamers will be pleased to learn that six new games from the 360 era are now available to play via the backwards compatibility feature. The feature was announced at E3 2016 and has since proved to be very popular with loads of great titles becoming available on the Xbox One.
As techhgeeks reports, the new titles added are:
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
- Radiant Silvergun
- Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
- Cyber Troopers Virtual-On OT
If you’ve already owned any of these games then they should be available to download right away. If not, you can go to the backwards compatibility store on your Xbox One and purchase any you fancy.
The backwards compatibility library has been steadily growing for years and there are some classic games you can now play on your Xbox One including Red Dead Redemption, Dark Souls, Fable II, and Mass Effect.
CHECK OUT MORE:
- Get Your First Look at FLCL’s Sequel and Headphone-Clad Female Protagonist
- Nintendo Switch Is the Go-to Console for This Former Xbox, PlayStation Executive
- The Switch Version of Cave Story Will Be Getting its Original Game Graphics in Future Update
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Trailer Offers a Look at New Mini Games and Wacky Class Trials