Not so Power Rangery anymore.
Square Enix has released the 1.13 patch update for Final Fantasy XV, which brings with a host of new changes to gameplay. Notably, it sees the introduction of the Magitek Excosuit, as well as the permanent addition of the “Moogle Chocobo Carnival” timed event.
The excosuit had been on hold due to its design too closely resembling the armor worn by the Power Rangers, but it now looks much more unique.
Check out the below gallery for some detailed shots of the suit in action:
The full patch notes are as follows:
- New quest(s) have been added to Meldacio Hunter HQ (after Chapter 8).
- A new ally cooperation system called “Rush Link” has been added.
- The “Magitek Armor” invincibility suits have been added.
- The limited time content “Moogle Chocobo Carnival” has been reopened.
- Various bug fixes
- Save data from this version cannot be used with save data from an old version.
- Overwriting save data from the old version with save data of this version, it can no longer be used in the old version.
The 1.13 patch will be followed by a beta for the anticipated new multiplayer mode for Final Fantasy XV. The beta will run between the 3rd and 8th of August, available for those who purchased the game’s season pass.